Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert WAPDA New Government Jobs in Sindh 2022
Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Sindh Province. Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Literate, Middle, Matric are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Department||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Literate, Middle, Matric|
|Location Quota||All over Sindh (All Sindh residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||19 December 2022|
Available new government Job vacancies in WAPDA:
Candidates having qualifications Literate, Middle, Matric are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- OT Attendant
- Sanitary Worker
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in WAPDA:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA” will be continued till the last date to apply 19 December 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may download the prescribed job application form through an officially declared online platform/portal by DDD which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing www.wapda.gov.pk
- Candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their job applications along with all attested document copies of Educational certificates, Experience certificates, Computerized CNIC (National Identity Card), Domicile Certificate to address (by courier/mail) at press to the office of Medical Superintendent, WAPDA Hospital, Guddu, Genco-II Residential Colony, Guddu Town, Tehsil & District Kashmore
- Only candidates with local addresses (Kashmore @ Kandhkot) may apply.
- Only qualified candidates will receive an interview invitation.
- The age restriction already takes into account general age relaxation. Candidates from the Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, and District Kashmore @ Kandhkot Sindh will only be eligible for a 3-year age reduction (Rural)
- For Government/Wapda personnel who have completed two years of continuous employment as of the closing date for receiving applications, the upper age limit is relaxable up to ten years.
- Age will be determined as of the deadline for application submission.
- The initial appointment is subject to a one-year probationary term.
- At the time of the interview, candidates must show original documentation.
- Applications with incomplete or incorrect information or those received after the deadline will be rejected, and any information found to be false at any point during an induction or later in the service will lead to termination.
- At any time and without giving a reason, WAPDA reserves the right to halt or end the hiring process.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is 0722-679251
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlisted for job (by using illegal sources), you are advised not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!