WAPDA Hospital Jobs 2023 for Specialist Doctors latest advertisement. This Job notification was published in the Newspaper on September 3, 2023. WAPDA requires the services of Specialists on a contract basis. The candidates already in WAPDA should apply through the WAPDA HR Division and submit the requisite NOC. Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
Candidates possessing the required qualification can apply until September 18, 2023. Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel. Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
WAPDA Medical Services Jobs 2023
|Education||MBBS, FCPS, MS, FRCS, MRCP, MD, Diplomate of American Board (General Surgery / General Medicine)|
|Location||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Organization||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|Address||B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore|
- Medical Specialist
- Surgical Specialist
- Cardiac Physician
- Plastics Surgeon
- Medical Oncologist
- ENT Specialist
- Eye Specialist
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Senior Registrar (Gynae)
- Senior Registrar (Paeds)
- Senior Registrar (Cardiac)
- Diplomate of American Board (General Surgery / General Medicine)
3-6 years of practical experience
Number of Posts
Maximum Age Limit
- Open Merit=3
- Punjab (Open)=12
- Punjab (Women)=2
- Punjab (Minority)=1
- Sindh (R) (Open)=3
- Sindh (R) Women=1
- Sindh (U) Open=2
- KPK (Open)=3
- Balochistan (Open)=1
- FATA/GB (Open)=1
- AJK (Open)=1
How to Apply for WAPDA Hospital Jobs 2023
Candidates can download the prescribed application form from the WAPDA website. The link is below.
Applicants should send the following documents to the address given below.
- Detailed CV
- Attested photocopies of Educational documents
- Attested photocopies of Experience certificates
- Domicile certificate
- Two recent passport-size photographs
DG (Recruitment) WAPDA, B-26, WAPDA House Lahore
Terms and Conditions
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.
3. Three years of age relaxation will be admissible for candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist communities, recognized tribes of tribal areas, Gilgit Baltistan, and Azad Kashmir.
4. Government employees who have completed two years of continuous government will be given ten years of age relaxation up to the age of 55 years.
For daily job alerts, like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users can Follow Us on Instagram.
LinkedIn Users can follow us on our LinkedIn Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list, visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.
Join 16,520 other subscribers