You can find information on the employment possibilities that have been made public by the Ministry of Religious Affairs and the Interfaith Harmony Government of Pakistan on this website. The Daily Express publication provides us with these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 at Ministry of Religious Affairs – MORA Jobs 2023.
Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs Details
For a maximum of three months, the employment will be made on a contingent paid/daily wage basis for particular tasks of labour associated with the Hajj-2023. Both men and women are relevant.
Ten additional open spots in Islamabad have been declared by the Religious Affairs Ministry. The hiring process must follow the employment guidelines established by the Establishment Division. The next successful applicant will be given the position if the successful candidate is not contacted by phone within three days about accepting the particular position.
- Data Entry Operators
- Data Processing Assistants
- Lower Division Clerks
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs 2023?
- Applications must be submitted online at www.mora.gov.pk, the Ministry’s website.
- Interested parties may register until April 2, 2023.
- After submitting their applications online, candidates must obtain their Roll Number Slip in order to attend the interview as scheduled.
- Anyone who arrives after 9:00 am will not be permitted to participate in the test or interview.
- Tests and interviews will be conducted at the Haji Camp, Sector I-14, Directorate of Hajj, Islamabad.