The candidate will be required to possess and display sound knowledge and efficiency in the following processes:
• Excellent Communication Skills: As our clientele is based in the US markets, fluency in English is a must. You are required to uphold regular written and direct communication with the client and their corresponding stakeholders for effective feedback, and fluency of reporting. The focal point of this job is your professionalism in being able to discipline yourself and your command and excellence in communication skills.
• Experience: You must have 4 to 5 years of post-qualification experience. Preferably working in an international environment/organization.
• Accounts Payables: processing vendor invoices in QBO, managing deadlines regarding payment approvals. Scheduling payments in Bill.com.
• Accounts Receivables: Bank Reconciliations, recording remittances in QBO, record keeping and archiving. Preparation and distribution of regular A/R Aging reports.
• Financial Accounting: Prepare year end financial statements, cash flows and any other financial accounting related tasks required by the clients.
• Problem Solving Skills: The ideal candidate must display the ability to take initiative and be self-motivated. Having the ability to follow detailed SOP manuals with minimal supervision once appropriate training is provided. Ability to handle tight schedules and meet deadlines. Manage client relationships, interact with them on daily/weekly basis to ensure completion of duties and maintain client satisfaction.
As our clientele is based in the North American markets, this will be an evening/night shift job. We offer remote work/work from home facility.
Due to the urgency of the job, candidates who are willing to join immediately or within a weeks’ notice will be given priority.