Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert Punjab Police Jobs 2023 Apply Online & Application Form
About Punjab Jail Police (Introduction)
A dynamic division, Punjab Prisons works to ensure that offenders return to society as contributing members. A wholesome and healthy environment has been created in jails as a result of the administration of prisons gradually changing to align with the correctional philosophy and rehabilitative attitude toward jail inmates. The Department now places a strong emphasis on the moral development of the prisoners while simultaneously adopting an all-encompassing strategy to help with their post-release reintegration into society.
Latest Jobs announcement in Punjab Jail Police:
Punjab Prison Department has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of Punjab Province. Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Department||Punjab Police Prison Department|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric|
|Location Quota||All over Punjab (All Punjab residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||04 February 2023|
Available new government Job vacancies in Punjab Jail Police:
Candidates having qualifications Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Junior Cook (BPS-01)
- Executioner – Jallad (BPS-01)
- Plumber (BPS-04)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
- Flower Mali (BPS-01)
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Punjab Prison Department:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Punjab Jail Police” will be continued till the last date to apply 04 February 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their job applications (written on plain paper/CV/Resume) along with all attested document copies of Educational certificates, Experience certificates, Computerized CNIC (National Identity Card), Domicile Certificate to address (by courier/mail) at Jail Khana Jat Lahore Region, 19 Ferozepur Road, L.O.S. Stop Near Camp Jail, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- The Regional Office Lahore, as well as all the jails in Kasur, Shiekhupura, Nankana Sahib, Gujranwala, Sialkot, and Narowal, are where candidates can pick up an application form.
- A properly completed application form and all other supporting documentation must be delivered to the IG Jail Khana Jat in the Lahore Region or one of the other jails housed in other districts within the region.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is 064-9260182
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Punjab Prison Department by an Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Punjab Prison Department in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlisted for job (by using illegal sources), you are advised not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!