Punjab Govt Local Government and Community Development Department Jobs 2023 latest advertisement. This Job notification was published in the Newspaper on August 31, 2023. Government of Punjab Punjab Oping Resilient Environment and Advancing Municipal Services (Dreams-I) LG & CDD requires the services of staff on a contract basis for one year.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualifications can apply until September 15, 2023. Applicants possessing the domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply. Interested candidates must submit their complete EOI through ADB’s Consultant Management System (CMS). Government Employees should apply through the proper channel.
Job Details for Punjab Government Jobs 2023 LG & CDD
|Education||Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree|
|Organization||Local Government and Community Development Department LG & CDD|
|Address||40/B-1, Gulberg III Lahore, Pakistan|
Section A: Project Coordination Unit (Lahore)
- Project Coordination Specialist (HUD & PHED)
- Project Coordination (HUD & PHED) Expert
- Project Development Specialist
- Project Development Expert
- Finance and HR Specialist
- Project Coordination (LG & CDD) Expert
- Human Resource Expert
- Project Coordination Specialist (LG & CDD)
Section B: WASA Rawalpindi City Implementation Team
- Electrical Infrastructure Expert
- Climate Change and Environmental Safeguard Expert
- Mechanical Infrastructure Expert
- Internal Auditor
- Civil Infrastructure Expert
Section C: Bahawalpur WMC City Implementation Team
- General Manager for Projects
- Solid Waste Management Landfill Site Engineer
- Solid Waste Management – Material Recovery Facility Engineer
- Solid Waste Management Design Engineer
- Manager Solid Waste Management
- Manager Finance and Accounts
- Assistant Manager Finance and Accounts
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Business Administration
Project Coordination Unit and City Implementation Teams Developing Resilient Environment and Advancing Municipal Services (Dreams-I), LG & CDD
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online on ADB’s Consultant Management System (CMS) website. The link is below.
Applicants must upload the following documents while submitting EOI on ADB’s CMS Portal.
- Educational documents
- Experience certificates
Detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) can be downloaded from the website of PMU-PICIIP. The link is below.
Program Director (PMU-PICIIP) LG & CD Department
40/B-1, Gulberg III Lahore, Pakistan
For daily job alerts, like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users can Follow Us on Instagram.
LinkedIn Users can follow us on our LinkedIn Page.
Join us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list, visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.
Join 16,521 other subscribers