Punjab Educational Endowment Fund announces merit & need Based Scholarships for Students Enrolled in the Intermediate, Graduation, and Masters Level studies. Now the Students who have passed matric or inter exams in 2021 and belong to the categories mentioned below can apply for PEEF Special quota scholarship 2023 through Official Website.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Has Announced the Merit & Need Based Scholarships for the Brilliant and Well Deserving Students of Intermediate, Graduation, and Masters Level.
The Complete Details of the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarships 2022-23 Online Apply, Eligibility for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund 2022-23, Scholarship Application Form 2022-23 and Other Detail as Announced by PEEF is Provided below:-
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship Program 2022-23 is especially designed for the students who want to continue their Higher studies. The Scholarship Program is recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
All the Interesting and Deserving Students are Encouraged to Apply for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship Program 2022 before the March 31, 2023.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022-23 Details
|Organization||Punjab Education Endowment Fund|
|Category||Merit and Need based|
|Educational Level||Intermediate, Bachelor, MS/MPhil|
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarship Program 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Should be holding Punjab Domicile.
- The candidate should be a regular student in an institute for an Intermediate or Bachelor level degree
- Only students enrolled in Government or Private Institutions located in the territory of Punjab Province Can Apply For PEEF Scholarship 2022-23.
- Children of civilians Martyred are exempted from the income condition are invited to apply For Scholarships by Sending PEEF Scholarships Application Form Before Last Date.
- Students must have at Least 60% Marks in Intermediate or Matric in annual exam 2022 conducted by BISE or Federal Board.
- The Family Income of Students Should not be More than Rs.23,000/- Per Month.
- Children of Government Employee Grade 1-4 are exempted from the income condition are Also Eligible to Apply for PEEF Scholarships 2022-23.
- Students who have passed exams under PBTE/TEVTA are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible For PEEF Scholarships Online Apply.
PEEF Special Quota Stipend Provision
Students belong to one of the following categories can apply for PEEF Special quota scholarship 2023.
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4 (children of both serving and retired Govt. servants)
- Children belonging to a minority religion
- Special Children
- Children of Civilians martyred in Terrorist Attacks
Documents Required For PEEF Special Stipend 2022-23
Students Who want to Apply For PEEF Stipend 2022-23 must Submit Following Documents
- One Photo
- Attendance Proof
- Income Proof
- Last Exam Results
- Father’s CNIC
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For PEEF Scholarships 2022
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They Apply For the PEEF Special Scholarship 2022-23.
All Such Students Should Read the Following Detail For PEEF Scholarship 2022 Online Apply.
- Applicants must Apply through The Prescribed Application Form Available at the www.peef.org.pk
- Or Candidates can Also Download the Application Form Given Below.
- Last Date For PEEF Scholarship Advertisement 2022 is 31-03-2022.
- Applications received after the deadline shall not be entertained.
- Applicants can also use the photocopy of the application form.
Official Address-: Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF),
Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road, Lahore 53700
Phone-: +92 42 111-11-7333 (PEEF), +92 42 35963519
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarship 2022-23 Advertisement
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues. All The Students Who currently Enrolled in Intermediate, Graduation, and Masters Degree Program aare Eligible to Apply Online For PEEF Scholarship 2022-23.
PPEF Special Quota Scholarship Related Question
How do I apply for the peef scholarship 2022-23?
All the Students have to Apply For PEEF Scholarships 2022 Announced by the Punjab Education Endowment Fund through the PEEF Prescribed Application Form 2022-23 or can be obtained from;
The office of Chief Executive Office Education CEO-Edu
The office of Deputy Director Colleges.
What is Last Date For Submitting PEEF Scholarships Form For Sindh Students?
All the Students are Required to Submit Their Application and Other Documents For PEEF Scholarship Advertisement 2022-23 Before the 31-03-2022.
How do I know I am Selected For PEEF Scholarships?
All the Selected Candidates will be Informed through the Contact and will be notify About their Selection.
Which documents are required for Peef scholarship?
1- Detailed Mark Sheet
4- All Necessary Documents
5- Affidavit Form
Where to submit the documents for PEEF Scholarship?
Submit the fully completed application form to “Punjab Education Endowment Fun, Link Wahdat Road Lahore – 54600