PPSC Latest Jobs Updates September 2023 has been announce through Latest advertisement The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) in Pakistan is a government agency responsible for recruiting and selecting individuals for various government jobs and civil services in the Punjab province of Pakistan.In these Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab the Male and Female candidate can Apply in these Jobs and can get these Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after Completion of Jobs Procedure.
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor. / Master/ MBBS|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||400+|
|Newspaper||The Nation, Dawn, Jang and The News|
|Address||Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
PPSC Latest Jobs Updates September 2023 – PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 15
|Sr NO||Name of Post|
|1||Women Medical Officer|
Multiple Medical Fields
|4||Assistant / Superintendent|
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab?
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the
period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local
qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final,
at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission.
- If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any
other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- Candidate must provide proof of registration showing that the concerned private entity had the status
of a registered body during the period of experience claimed by the candidate
Browse for More Jobs