Planning Officer jobs in Ministry of Planning, Development and Special Initiatives September 2023 has been advertised on Federal Public Service Commission official website. Interested male and female candidates from all over Pakistan who have done Master in Economics or equivalent qualification can apply online before due date on these latest jobs in Pakistan.
Planning Office / Research Officer / SURVEY OFFICER Job details
Position: Research Officer/Planning Officer Survey Officer (BS-17)
Organization: Ministry of Planning, Development and Special Initiatives
Case No.: F.4-199/2023-R (9/2023)
Job Type: Temporary (Likely to Continue)
Eligibility Criteria :
- First Class or Grade “B” Master’s degree in Economics or equivalent qualification in Economics from a recognized University.
- No 3rd Division in entire academic career.
Maximum Age: 30 years (with a general relaxation of five (5) years in upper age limit)
Number of Vacancies: Twenty-Seven (27)
- Merit: Two
- Punjab: Fourteen (Open Merit – Twelve & Women Quota – Two)
- Sindh (Rural): Three (Open Merit – Two & Women Quota – One)
- Sindh (Urban): Two (Open Merit)
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Three (Open Merit – Two & Minorities / Non-Muslim Quota – One)
- Balochistan: Two (Open Merit)
- Ex-FATA: One (Women Quota)
Place of Posting: Islamabad
- The upper age limit is relaxable by ten (10) years for disabled candidates on submission of disability certificates issued by the Competent Authority i.e. Concerned Provincial Councils for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons (PCRDP).
Application Deadline: [ 25-09-2023 ]
How to Apply for Planning Officer Jobs
- All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission etc.
- Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final.
- Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted. Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
- No manual application will be accepted for General Recruitment cases. Only online applications will be processed and admitted on or before the cut-off date as announced for respective case.