Get the latest career opportunities from the Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2023 Current Vacancies from officials www.pndpunjab.gov.pk. Applications are currently invited from the Planning & Development Board of Punjab for the Punjab Tourism for Economic Growth Project (PTEGP) Government of Punjab.
For this purpose, the department intends to appoint the educated, experienced, caliber, and hard-working applicants are required to fill the following posts which include (Monitoring & Evaluation Supervisor) are the given vacancies announced under Planning and Development Department Jobs on open merit but in Punjab Province, there are latest Jobs in Lahore is also announced which are can be viewed from our site.
These positions are going to be filled on a contract basis for the duration of 01 years as per the policy of Government Jobs. These posts are open to both the Public and Private sector applicants to apply. A market-based competitive salary package will be given to the applicants. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
P&D department which is also known as Planning & Development Department working under GOP Government of Punjab and deals with with the planning and development of infrastructure in Punjab Province. Planning and Development Department jobs are Punjab Government announced jobs which are in demand due to handsome salaries and other allowances. Latest P&D Department Punjab 2023 can be checked from the following image.
Masters degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Economics, Management or related field from a HEC recognized university with at least 1 years experience is required to apply.
The age of candidates should be 25 to 35 years.
Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2023 Advertisement Latest
- Monitoring & Evaluation Supervisor
How To Apply for the Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants may apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Applicants need to submit an application along with a detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs to the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is May 19, 2023.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Application submitted by hand at the given address or can be posted at the given mailing address will be accepted.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk.
Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2023
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Project Management Unit, Punjab Tourism for Economic Growth Project, Planning & Development Board 175-A Scotch Corner Upper Mall Lahore.