Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023 Online Apply Form
About Pakistan Railway (Introduction)
Pakistan Railways is the country’s state-owned railway business in charge of the country’s rail network’s operation and maintenance. It is an important part of Pakistan’s transportation infrastructure, supporting the movement of passengers and freight throughout the country. Here is an overview of Pakistan Railways:
Latest Jobs announcement in Pakistan Railway:
Pakistan Railway has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, Master, BS, ACCA are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, Master, BS, ACCA|
|Location Quota||All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||18 September 2023|
Available new government Job vacancies in Pakistan Railway:
Candidates having qualifications Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, Master, BS, ACCA are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- PWI GR
- Executive Engineer Signal
- Traffic Inspector
- Electric Foreman
- Deputy Project Director
- Bridge Inspector
- Assistant Executive Engineer – Civil
- Signal Telecom Inspector
- Computer Operator
- Officer Superintendent
- Low GR
- Assistant Account Officer
- Executive Engineer Civil
Benefits you get after joining Pakistan Railway:
- Job Security: Government employment in Pakistan, especially those with Pakistan Railways, are normally quite secure. You have a pretty stable and reliable source of money once you are employed.
- Competitive Salary: Pakistan Railways employees often receive competitive salaries that are in line with government pay rates. Salary may differ depending on position, experience, and credentials.
- Pension and Retirement Benefits: Many government employees have access to a pension plan or retirement benefits, which ensure financial security after retirement.
- Employees may have access to healthcare facilities and medical insurance that will cover medical expenses for themselves and their dependents.
- Housing Allowance: Depending on their employment grade and location, some employees may be eligible for a housing allowance or government accommodations.
- Employees may be eligible for free or discounted transit on Pakistan Railways trains, making commuting more easy and cost-effective.
- Employees may receive educational perks, such as tuition reimbursement for their children’s education, depending on their work and grade level.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Pakistan Railway:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Pakistan Railway” will be continued till the last date to apply 18 September 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Individuals who are interested and qualified are asked to send their applications, along with the appropriate supporting documentation, to the Executive Engineer of the Thercol Connectivity Project at Bungalow No. 218, Aadam Road, Karachi.
- Please ensure that your application arrives at the above-mentioned address before September 18, 2023.
- It is vital to highlight that this post will be filled on a contractual basis for a period of one year.
- Unfortunately, applications received after the stipulated deadline will not be considered.
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Pakistan Railway in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc