Aspirants from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply for the Pakistan Academy of Letters Jobs 2022 Application Form Download for the following vacant posts given below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals suitable candidates possessing qualifications, experience, and age limit as per the eligibility criteria given below for the vacant posts in Pakistan Academy of Letters, Islamabad.
Candidates who are highly qualified and well-experienced are welcome to apply for the vacant posts of (Resident Assistant Director (BPS-17), Editor (English) (BPS-17), Assistant Director (Stipends) (BPS-17), Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16), Manager Writers House (BPS-16), Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Proof Reader (Urdu/English) (BPS-14), Cataloguer (BPS-14), UDC (BPS-11), LDC (BPS-09), Urdu Typist (BPS-08), Driver (BPS-04), Despatch Rider (BPS-04), Gun Man (BPS-03), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Naib Qasid (BPS-01)). All these federal government jobs are going to recruit on a permanent basis and based t Islamabad.
Candidates wanted to apply for these positions should compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image and generally aspirants holding qualifications Masters / Bachelor / Intermediate / Matric / Middle in the relevant discipline with relevant experience holders are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below as per the rules of Pakistan Academy of Letters Islamabad Jobs 2022 in Pakistan.
Jobs in Pakistan Academy of Letters 2022 Latest Career Opportunities
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Resident Assistant Director (BPS-17)
- Editor (English) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Stipends) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- Manager Writers House (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Proof Reader (Urdu/English) (BPS-14)
- Cateloguer (BPS-14)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Urdu Typist (BPS-08)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Despatch Rider (BPS-04)
- Gun Man (BPS-03)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Pakistan Academy of Letters Jobs:
- The application must send in a prescribed format given in the following job advertisement.
- Candidates should submit applications along with attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach via post at the following address given below.
- The last date to apply is December 11, 2022.
- Applicants already in Government Service should submit their applications through the proper channel and produce NOC at the time of the interview.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
Pakistan Academy of Letters Jobs 2022
Last Date to Apply: December 11, 2022.
Address: Pakistan Academy of Letters, Pitras Bokhari Road, Sector H-8/1, Opposite Shifa International Hospital, Islamabad.