OpenAI Intros ChatGPT for Enterprises
OpenAI has announced the launch of ChatGPT Enterprise, offering “enterprise-grade security and privacy, unlimited higher-speed GPT-4 access, longer context windows for processing longer inputs, advanced data analysis capabilities, customization options, and much more” for organizations that integrate the tool into their business operations.
Security and privacy are a key part of the product pitch. OpenAI will not train ChatGPT on business data, conversations, or usage; ChatGPT Enterprise is SOC 2 compliant; and all conversations are encrypted in transit and at rest, the company explained in a blog post.
Other features include:
- An admin console with bulk member management;
- Single sign-on capabilities;
- Domain verification;
- An analytics dashboard for tracking usage;
- Unlimited access to GPT-4 with no usage caps;
- Up to 2x faster GPT-4 performance;
- Unlimited access to advance data analysis (formerly known as the Code Interpreter beta feature); and
- Shareable chat templates for collaboration.
OpenAI is also offering free credits to use its APIs for companies that want to build a custom ChatGPT solution.
Additional features are in the works, including connectivity with existing company applications, availability for various team sizes, more powerful data analysis, and more tools for specific roles (such as data analysts, marketers, or customer support specialists).
For more information, visit the OpenAI blog.
About the author: Rhea Kelly is editor in chief for Campus Technology. She can be reached at [email protected].