Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert New Govt Jobs in Pakistan Marine Academy 2022
About Pakistan Marine Academy (Introduction)
In Pakistan’s Sindh province, Karachi is home to the Pakistan Marine Academy. It is a Seafarers Training Academy that functions independently within the Federal Ministry of Maritime Affairs of the Pakistani government.
Latest Jobs announcement in Pakistan Marine Academy:
A correction notice has been released by Pakistan Marine Academy regarding its career announcement from October 20, 2022. The domicile conditions for Class IV Vacancies have changed in certain ways. Additionally, the deadline has been extended till December 9, 2022.
Pakistan Marine Academy has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS) are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Department||Pakistan Marine Academy|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS)|
|Location Quota||All over Pakistan Country (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||09 December 2022|
Available new government Job vacancies in Pakistan Marine Academy:
Candidates having qualifications Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS) are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Dispatch Rider
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior Catering Instructor
- Junior Nautical Instructor
- Laboratory Assistants
- MT Cleaner
- Naib Qasid
- Telephone Operator
- Duplicate Machine Operator
- Fire Pump Operator
- Health Instructor
- Upper Division Clerk
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Pakistan Marine Academy:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Pakistan Marine Academy” will be continued till the last date to apply 09 December 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Pakistan Marine Academy which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing www.njp.gov.pk
- Postal services are also an option for candidates who wish to reapply for positions with Serial Nos. 17 to 22. Both the Pakistan Marine Academy website (www.marineacademy.edu.pk) and the Ministry of Maritime Affairs website (https://moma.gov.pk) include application forms for these positions.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is +92-21-99241201-5
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Pakistan Marine Academy by an Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Pakistan Marine Academy in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlisted for job (by using illegal sources), you are advised not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!