Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert New Govt Jobs in Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA 2022
The Secretary to the Government of Pakistan for Aviation has administrative supervision over the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority, a public sector independent agency that manages and controls all facets of Pakistani civil aviation. Due to the widespread COVID-19 situation and in an effort to stop the disease’s spread in Pakistan, the National Command and Operations Center (NCOC) ordered the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority to limit inbound international flight operations to 20% of the actual Summer – 21 Schedule with effect starting on May 5 and lasting through July 15, 2021.
Latest Jobs announcement in PCAA:
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Retired Persons are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Department||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Retired Persons|
|Location Quota||All over Pakistan Country (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||03 December 2022|
Skardu, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta will all host interviews. When attending for the interview, the applicant who has been summoned must provide original documentation for essential verification. According to CAA requirements, selected candidates will be expected to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
Candidates having qualifications Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Retired Persons are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Senior Joint Director Security
- Joint Director Security
- Senior Deputy Director Security
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in PCAA:
Candidates that are interested in helping PCAA should professionally meet the eligibility requirements. Candidates for this position may apply if they have a bachelor’s degree, intermediate-level education, and the necessary qualifications and experience.
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA” will be continued till the last date to apply 03 December 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing www.caapakistan.com.pk
- Candidates must submit their resumes together with recent photos, scanned copies of their CNICs, and professional documents attesting to their completion of the necessary education requirements.
- Candidates are urged to submit accurate and comprehensive information.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is +9221 99242265
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA by an Email address is FlightStandard.Directorate@caapakistan.com.pk
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlisted for job (by using illegal sources), you are advised not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!