Applications are being accepted by the National Heritage & Culture Division of the Pakistani government for the National Library of Pakistan. The Daily The Nation newspaper sent this National Library of Pakistan Jobs 2022 | www.nlp.gov.pk jobs 2022 advertisement to us.
For inhabitants of Punjab, Sindh, and Islamabad, these openings exist. These jobs are all located in Islamabad. Candidates looking for government employment should review the job descriptions and submit an application.
National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs Details
Candidates from Punjab, Sindh, and Islamabad may apply for these vacancies. Primary to Intermediate Pass applicants from the provinces mentioned above may apply.
- UDC: Intermediate (3 Weeks Basic IT Training Course including MS Office conducted by NITB).
- LDC: Matriculation with a minimum typing speed of 30 wpm (3 Weeks Basic IT Training Course including MS Office conducted by NITB).
- Urdu Typist: Matriculation with a minimum typing speed of 30 wpm in the Urdu language.
- Senior Accounts Clerk: Intermediate and at least two years experience in accounts work.
- Chowkidar/Naib Qasid: Primary Pass
- Lower Division Clerk UDC
- Naib Qasid
- Senior Accounts Clerk
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Urdu Typist