Here at this page, you’ll have National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2023 Islamabad Latest. Jobs in the National Heritage and Culture Division, Islamabad, Government of Pakistan are available and it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined candidates for the positions.
Announced government jobs are (Director) for the Iqbal Academy Pakistan, Lahore and only local residents of Punjab, Sindh, Lahore are eligible to apply. The appointment of the above-mentioned government jobs will be done on a purely regular basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance.
Candidates willing to apply should possess the valid domicile of Punjab, Sindh, Lahore but before any of you step forward to apply for any positions, you must read the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image as they should have a qualification from PhD in the relevant discipline with relevant experience is required for the vacant positions. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
Apply in National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2023 Latest
How To Apply for National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs:
- Candidates may apply on the prescribed Application Form the available at www.iap.gov.pk.
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date to apply is May 18, 2023.
- Incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called to test and then for an interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of an interview. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2023
Application Form Will Be Available Soon
Address: Iqbal Academy 6th Floor, Academy Block, Aiwan-i-Iqbal Complex, Off Egerton Road, Lahore.