The National Council for Tibb Government of Pakistan released an advertisement for its latest recruitment. We got this situation vacant notice from the Daily Jang newspaper titled (National Council for Tibb Jobs 2023 – NCT New Vacancies Notice).
We will update all information on this page regarding tests/interviews and upcoming career opportunities in the National Council for Tibb Islamabad. Candidates across Pakistan may apply for these employment opportunities.
The NCT invites applications for the appointment of Controller of Examination (BPS-16), Steno Typist (BPS-14), and Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09).
Current vacancies are opening for residents of Sindh, Punjab, and Balochistan. The maximum age limit for each post is described in the advertisement. General age relaxation of five years will be provided in the upper age limit.
Controller of Examination (BPS-16):
- Required Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Science from a recognized University
- Candidate must be Registered Tabeeb
- Must be Computer Literate
- Maximum Age Limit: 34 years
Steno Typist (BPS-14):
- Minimum Education: At least Intermediate Pass
- Skills Requirements: Minimum Shorthand speed of 80 wpm and typing speed of 40 wpm
- Skills Requirements: Proficient in Software and Web Application
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (BPS-09):
- Educational Demands: Matriculation
- Other Skills: Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm
- Skills Requirements: Must be Computer Literate
- Age Limit: Maximum 25 years
Desired applicants can forward their applications and attested copies of supporting documents within 15 days. Applications can be addressed to the Registrar, National Council for Tibb, Islamabad.
National Council for Tibb Jobs 2023 Advertisement