Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert NADRA New Govt Jobs in KPK Regional Head Offices 2022
The National Database & Registration Authority (NADRA) has won recognition on a global scale for its success in offering identification, e-governance, and secure document solutions that achieve multiple objectives such as reducing identity theft, protecting our clients’ interests, and facilitating public access. NADRA has become a leader in the fields of software integration, data warehousing, and network infrastructure thanks to extensive research and development activities.
National Database and Registration Authority NADRA has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Provinces. Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Department||National Database and Registration Authority NADRA|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master|
|Location Quota||All over Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK (All KPK residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||11 December 2022|
Candidates having qualifications Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS), Bachelor, Master are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Deputy Assistant Director
- Junior Executive
- Site In-charges
- Junior Executives
- Office Boys
- Security Guards
- Generator Operators
- Lady Searchers
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in NADRA:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “National Database and Registration Authority NADRA” will be continued till the last date to apply 11 December 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must reach for walk-in jobs tests & interviews along with all original document copies of Educational certificates, Experience certificates, Computerized CNIC (National Identity Card), Domicile Certificate at addressRHO NADRA EOBI Building Plot No. 31, Sector B-1, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan.
- The advertisement includes the interview schedule for each district.
- Candidates will receive a general age relaxation of five years in the upper age limit. The advertisement includes an age restriction.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is (051) 111 786 100
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by National Database and Registration Authority NADRA in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlisted for job (by using illegal sources), you are advised not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!