Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert NADRA Jobs 2022 Apply Online & Interviews in Punjab
Latest Jobs announcement in NADRA:
National Database and Registration Authority NADRA has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of Punjab Province. Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Middle, Matric, Bachelor are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Department||National Database and Registration Authority NADRA|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Middle, Matric, Bachelor|
|Location Quota||All over Punjab (All Punjab residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||10 December 2022|
Candidates having qualifications Middle, Matric, Bachelor are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Data Entry Executives
- Security Guards
To apply for these positions, interested residents of the relevant districts must have completed middle school, matriculated, and graduated with the necessary education and experience.
The maximum age is specified for each post. However, according to the guidelines, there will be a general age relaxation. Quotas for women, minorities, and those with disabilities must be met. Application is encouraged from women and transgender people.
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in DDD:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “National Database and Registration Authority NADRA” will be continued till the last date to apply 10 December 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must for Walk-in interviews & tests at Deputy Director Admin & HR, Regional Head Office NADRA, HR Branch, House No. 221/A, Shah Rukn-e-Alam Colony, Multan, Punjab, Pakistan.
- Persons who are qualified and interested might attend the interviews in person.
- A detailed resume, CNIC, proof of residency, and experience certificates are among the original documents that applicants should bring.
- Candidates should also bring a set of photocopies of the aforementioned documents that have been attested.
- The job posting includes a brief description of the interview date, timetable, and location.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is (061) 9220131
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by NADRA Multan in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlisted for job (by using illegal sources), you are advised not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!