Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement. This Job notification is published in the Dawn Newspaper on 7-February-2023. Ministry of Religious Affairs is hiring candidates on regular basis.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification can apply online till 22-February-2023. Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel. Candidates applying for more than one post have to submit a separate application form for each post.
Jobs Details for Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony
|Education||Bachelor’s degree, Intermediate, Matric|
|Organization||Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony|
|Address||1st Floor, TUV Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Bachelor’s degree
Number of Posts
- 18 to 28 years for the post of Assistant
- 18 to 25 years for other posts
How to Apply Online for MORA & IH Govt Jobs 2023
Candidates can fill out the online application form available at National Job Portal. The link is below.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests and interviews.
3. Applicants should bring original documents along with attested photocopies of documents at the time of the interview.
4. The written test will be conducted at Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Multan and Sukkur centers only.
The last date to apply online is 22-February-2023.
For daily job alerts like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users you can Follow Us on Instagram.
Linkedin Users can follow us on our Linkedin Page.
Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.
Join 15,254 other subscribers