Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert Latest Jobs in Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation 2022
About Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation PIDC (Introduction)
PIDC is a federal government organisation that was initially created in 1952 to build the nation’s industrial base. However, during the past few decades, the private sector has taken over industrialization, and PIDC’s role has changed to that of a facilitator of industrial development by creating favorable circumstances for various industry sectors, primarily through subsidiary Companies. For the time being, PIDC’s main business is developing the infrastructure for industrial parks and estates throughout Pakistan. The five industrial parks listed below are being created or administered by PIDC. Board of Investment Special Economic Zones notify each of them individually (BOI)
Latest Jobs announcement in PIDC:
Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation PIDC has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Literate, Primary, Middle, Diploma, Bachelor, Master are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Department||Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation PIDC|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Literate, Primary, Middle, Diploma, Bachelor, Master|
|Location Quota||All over Pakistan Country|
|Last Date to Apply||06 December 2022|
Available new government Job vacancies in Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation PIDC:
These positions are available in Chiniot, Peshawar, Lahore, Sargodha, and Karachi. Every open position is on a contract basis. Market-based compensation packages will be made available to chosen employees. Depending on performance and requirements, the contract’s duration may be extended.
Candidates having qualifications Literate, Primary, Middle, Diploma, Bachelor, Master are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Accounts Officer
- Junior Supervisor
- Chief Executive Officer
- Furniture Designer
- Assistant Manager Production
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Marketing Officer
- Office Assistant
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in PIDC:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation PIDC” will be continued till the last date to apply 06 December 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Candidates willing to apply for any job post* mentioned above must send their job applications (written on plain paper/CV/Resume) along with all attested document copies of Educational certificates, Experience certificates, Computerized CNIC (National Identity Card), Domicile Certificate to address (by courier/mail) at Company Secretary, Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation Private Limited, 2nd Floor, PIDC House, Dr. Zia Ud Din Ahmed Road, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
- New applications are welcome, but they must possess the necessary abilities. The oldest person allowed is 59 years old. The job posting below contains the whole details, which applicants can evaluate.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is (021) 35685041
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation PIDC in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlisted for job (by using illegal sources), you are advised not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!