JS Investments Jobs Assistant Manager Fund Accounting:
Organization: JS Investments
JS Investments is looking for an Assistant Manager – Fund Accounting in its Finance Department.
- Undertake all correspondence within and outside the institution in relation to Fund Accounting.
- Ensuring accurate and timely announcement of Net Asset Value prices of the assigned funds.
- Ensure that the Management and Regulatory Reportings are carried out within the stipulated time frame.
- Review systems and procedures of the department regarding fund accounting and identify needs for improvements through various systems-generated MIS and reports.
- Coordinate with external auditors of respective funds and ensure completion of financial reports and audit reports.
Education & Experience:
· MBA/ ACMA / ACCA
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience, preferably from the financial industry.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply at [email protected], mentioning “Assistant Manager – Fund Accounting” in the email subject line.
We are an equal-opportunity employer & value diversity.
- Read the job details in image carefully.
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Candidates matching the job requirements will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Irrelevant/Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Apply before the last date.
- Applications received after last date will not be considered.
How to Apply: For More Details View The Image.