You are on the job page.Here we will tell you about the latest jobs announced by the Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission DSSC 2022 filled out immediately. Interested candidates may apply through this website jobbazaar.info or through the appropriate channel as advertised. Incomplete and late submissions / requests will not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be preferred for selection process. No TA / DA will be accep5ted for a test / interview. If you need any information or help with this job, feel free to contact us by email or in the comment box. youtube You can see all these links in the upper right corner of this page. You can see the ad below for more details. Further detail of this opportunity is mention below.
Jobbazaar.info is Designed for people who want to see daily newspaper jobs at one place instead of visiting different newspaper websites. On jobbazaar.info We daily update this website with latest jobs which are published in different daily newspapers like Daily Jang, Nawa-i-Waqt, Daily Express, Daily Dawn, The Nation, The News etc. On jobbazaar.info Anyone can easily find here job of his own choice as the jobs available all over Pakistan which are published in different newspapers are updated here on daily basis also all over the world jobs. The people who are in search of jobs are advised to frequently visit our website Jobbazaar.info. You will find here jobs relating to private sector, government departments, multi-national companies, NGOs Jobs in USA,jobs in canda,jobs in UK ,jobs in Australia,Jobs in UAE,Jobs in Germany and others Europe jobs and many more.On Jobbazaar.info you can also get information of latest Scholarships,internships,admissions,fellowships and international jobs alerts.Visit jobbazaar.info on regular basis to get latest update. We are further improving our website for the ease of our users.
Direct Short Service Commission DSSC 2022
Pakistan Army offers commission in the following categories:
- Education Officer
- Psychologist Officer
- Law Officer
- Corps of Remount Veterinary Farms Officer (RV&FC)
Gender : Male
Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
Nationality: Nationality of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan
Age : 28 yrs
Start Date : 05 December 2022
Last Date: 31 December 2022
- Minimum Height > 5’-4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight > As per Body Mass Index
- In science subjects, a minimum score of 60% in the annual system or 2.5 CGPA is required, and in arts subjects, a minimum score of 50% or 2.0 CGPA is required.
- In the case of law and psychology, CGPA must be at least 2 out of 4 or 50%.
- Throughout the academic career (MA/MSc/ BS), there will be no third division of Grade D and only one second division of Grade C.
- Preference will be given to MPhil/ MS/ PhD candidates.
- Applicants should have graduated from HEC-recognized institutions or from foreign institutions recognized by HEC.
- Candidates must be regular students from matriculation through MA/MSc/BS
- Private candidates are not eligible.
Selection & Qualification Category
A popular question is PMA Short Course 2022 consists of many posts. The respective qualifications are as follows:
- For AEC: In this category, MA/MSc/BS (04 Years) in:
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Islamic Studies
- Management Sciences)
- For Psychologist: MSc Psychologist is required to apply.
- For Law Officers (Judge Advocate General): LLB Qualified with two years of experience as a practicing member of a bar.
- For Corps of Remount Veterinary Farms Officer (RV&FC):
- DVM or equivalent degree registered with PVMC
- MSc (Hons) / M Phil (In relevant disciplines) will be given preference
To Join Pak Army As a Captain, you need to pass the following stages:
- The first step is to register yourself. There are two ways to register. The candidates are required to register online from the website joinpakarmy.gov.pk or from the below link:
- Secondly, visit the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center(AS&RCs), and get yourself registered.
- The candidates who want to register at AS&RCs should carry the following documents along with them:
- Must have original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of academic certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving applicants should have NOC from the related department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized NIC (National Identity Card).
- 6 x colored photos properly attested (front & back).
- Candidates must have their degrees justly verified by HEC/PEC.
Written / Intelligence / Personality Tests
Army Selection and Recruitment Centers will conduct academic and intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions on the date specified by the computer during the Army registration process.
Preliminary Medical Tests
Candidates go through initial medical tests at AS&RCs.
|Run||1.6 Km||9 Minutes|
|Push up||10 Repetitions||2 Minutes|
|Chin ups||2 Repetitions||2 Minutes|
|Sit up||10 Repetitions||2 Minutes|
Selected candidates by AS&RCs will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Lahore, Rawalpindi, and Karachi.
Selected candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHS for Medical examination. The final selection will be done at GHQ on the basis of the candidates’ overall performance.
Check also Pak Army Lady Captain Jobs: Click Here