Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert Islamabad Police ASI Jobs 2022 Online Apply & Application Form
About Islamabad Police (Introduction)
In accordance with Presidential Order Nos. 17 and 18, 1980, the Islamabad Capital Territory Police was established on January 1st, 1981. ICT Police aspires to satisfy the demand for a separate police force in Islamabad, the nation’s capital, in order to uphold the rule of law, safeguard property, and prevent civil unrest. The ICT Police organization’s goal is to maintain public safety and peace by enforcing local, state, and federal laws and by offering support and help in times of disaster or crisis.
Latest Jobs announcement in Islamabad Police:
Islamabad Police has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan. Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Bachelor (BA/BSc) are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Bachelor (BA/BSc)|
|Location Quota||All over Pakistan|
|Last Date to Apply||22 November 2022|
Available new government Job vacancies in Islamabad Police:
Candidates having qualifications Bachelor (BA/BSc) are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Assistant Sub Inspectors ASI – 116 Vacancies
- Pakistani and AJK nationality
- Male or female
- The minimum requirements are a BA/BSc or its equivalent from an accredited university.
- 18 to 25 years of age
- Male and female applicants must be at least 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- Measurements for the chest: 33 to 34.5 inches (Men Only)
- Candidates who meet the requirements must additionally pass a physical examination (running: 1.5 miles in 10.5 minutes for Males and 1.5 miles in 15 minutes for females).
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Islamabad Police:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Islamabad Police” will be continued till the last date to apply 22 November 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy*s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Islamabad Police which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline won’t be considered.
- There shall be no age, height, or chest relaxation for any candidate.
- Candidates must give accurate information. False information disclosure could result in legal action under PPC sections 420/468/471, which has a seven-year maximum sentence upon conviction.
- An affidavit verifying the applicant’s lack of involvement in any criminal case or action is required. The applicant will be prohibited from applying for police positions in the future if the affidavit is false, and legal action will also be taken.
- In accordance with the Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act of 2018 and the gender specified in CNIC, a transgender person may apply based on how they feel about their gender identity.
- At the time of application, government personnel who meet the requirements may submit an application through the proper channel.
- At the time of the interview, candidates who are active or retired police officers and are applying on the basis of a family claim must present all required evidence.
- The character and academic credentials of the chosen candidates will be verified. The candidate will be terminated or expelled from service (if this is discovered after employment) and legal action will also be taken against him or her in the event of any fake I false information or criminal background.
- The website of the ICT Police has information about the testing locations. However, ICT Police alone has the authority to choose the applicant’s center.
- For the endurance test, candidates are recommended to bring their own bottle of water and wear joggers or other appropriate footwear.
- Only those candidates who pass the written test and the physical endurance test will be contacted for an interview.
- Candidates will be eligible to take the subsequent stage I test after passing a test I stage. A candidate will not be qualified for the following step/stage if they fail any of the tests or stages.
- At the time of the interview, the Departmental Recruitment Board (DRB) and its personnel will check the candidates’ physical condition, and if any deficiencies are discovered, the candidates will be excluded from employment with the ICT Police and the appropriate legal action will be taken. The DRB’s judgment is conclusive.
- At the time of final selection, candidates will have to go through a complete medical examination by the medical board/civil surgeon of the Federal Government. During the medical examinations, candidates who have eyesight less than 6/6 will be disqualified for service. Moreover, the candidates having Hepatitis B & C and any other perpetual ailments/disabilities will also be disqualified.
- Selected candidates shall accept Rules/Regulations governing the conduct, discipline, promotion, retirement and other ancillary matters as and when framed by the Government.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for written, physical/endurance test & interview
- Candidates shall be informed about updates through Islamabad Police website.
- Islamabad Capital Police reserves the right to modify/cancel the advertisement/recruitment at any stage.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is 051-9259400.02, WhatsApp (0334-0004727-for message only)
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Islamabad Police by an Email address is email@example.com
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Islamabad Police in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlisted for job (by using illegal sources), you are advised not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!