Gujranwala Electric Power Co GEPCO Jobs May 2023
Organization: Gujranwala Electric Power Co GEPCO
Position: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO), a leading Public Electric Utility Company, endeavoring to provide uninterrupted electric supply to more than 4.1 million valued consumers with more than 17,000 employees is seeking the services of a suitable candidate for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- The Chief Executive Officer will report to the Board of Directors (GEPCO) during the tenure of the contract and will work closely with BOD in the development of a strategic plan to advance the Company’s mission and objectives as well as to promote transparency and enhance revenue.
- The Candidate must demonstrate leadership skills, possess management and team building experience, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must possess the ability to work as team player to nurture an environment of opportunity for optimum creativeness practices that will ensure an efficient operating organization.
- The candidate must show his/her willingness to be an agent of change and submit achievements/timelines given by Ministry/ Government quarterly to Ministry of Energy (Power Division).
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & AGE: The services of a professional having Pakistani Nationality with strong academic credentials and vast experience of large organizations/group of companies are required.
The Candidate must possess;
- At least 20 years’ experience including at least 10 years’ working in the Power Distribution Sector with at least 03 years’ Senior Management Experience”.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering (from H EC recognized institution) / Member of Professional Body of Accountants.
- The candidate must not be more than 60 years of age on the closing date of advertisement”.
REMUNERATION: Market-based competitive package will be offered commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
TENURE: The initial contract shall be fora period of (03) years, extendable upon performance.
Interested candidates having relevant qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply online on the link i.e. recruit-pd.com.pk or submit the application through courier service/registered post along with the following documents:
- A”Declaration” on non-judicial Stamp Paper amounting to Rs.100, duly signed by the applicant on the format placed at the website of GEPCO that the applicant is not ineligible to act as a Chief Executive Officer: as per Fit and Proper Criteria prescribed in the Schedule II of the Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015 and Schedule IV of the State Owned Enterprises (Governance & Operations) Act, 2023.
- Detailed CV, experience certificates, recent passport size photograph, copy of CNIC or passport.
- Copies of degrees duly verified by the Higher Education Commission or the Professional Body or
Association whichever is relevant.
- Interested candidates can apply online or submit applications at the below mentioned address not later than 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- The candidates already serving in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Public Organizations should apply through proper channel along with NOC of their respective department.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview/selection process.
- No TA/DAwill be provided for interview/selection process.
- GEPCO reserves the rights to withhold/ cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Application Form, Declaration” and “Fit & Proper Criteria” is available on official website of GEPCO www.gepco.com.pk.
THE DIRECTOR (HR & ADMIN)
GUJRANWALA ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY LIMITED (GEPCO)
565-A Model Town G.T. Road Gujranwala. (055-9200513)