Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2022 has been announced through the advertisement and Applications are invited from qualified competent candidates for hiring of their services on purely temporary and need basis under Section-20 of the Establishment of the Office of Federal Tax Ombudsman Ordinance 2000 and against a temporary post in the Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, a public sector organization, detailed as under and interested candidates can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
|Hiring Organization||Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Education Requirements||Relevant Qualifications|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||15+|
|Address||Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2022 Advertisement
|Name of Post||Qualifications|
Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs 2022
👆 116+ Vacancies👆
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|3||Stenographer / PA|
|10||Lower Division Clerk|
ZTBL Jobs 2022
👆 300+ Vacancies👆
The official details are given in the ad below
How to Apply for FTO Jobs in Islamabad ?
- Services of candidates against S# 1-9 shall be hired on purely temporary and need basis for a period of one year, extendable on performance basis
- Appointment against temporary posts mentioned at S# 10 & 11 shall be made on regular basis. Applicants already in Government Service shall provide NOC from their respective Organizations at the time of Interview/Test.
- Persons, who already applied in pursuant to our previous advertisements, shall apply afresh
- Age relaxation to the candidates applying against regular posts (S # 10 & 11) shall be allowed as per policy of Federal Government
- Number of posts can be increased decreased, as per requirement
- Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualification experience skills criteria for the posts mentioned from S# 1 to 4 & 10 may apply online at https//www.fto.gov.pk/ftojobs by uploading latest photograph. Only online applications for these posts will be considered.
- For posts mentioned from S# 5 to 9 & 11, candidates shall directly submit the applications alongwith required documents and a latest colored Photograph passport size) by postcourier to Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat 5-A Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
- The applications must reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Applications received after last date, incomplete/not properly applied etc. will not be considered
- All qualified male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for vacancies
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for Test Interview
- NO TAXDA shall be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview