Jobcity.pk posted a new job alert Federal Tax Ombudsman New Government Jobs 2022 in Pakistan
About Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat (Introduction)
The primary responsibility of the Federal Tax Ombudsman is to ensure that complaints of tax maladministration are promptly, fairly, and impartially handled, as well as to right any wrongs committed against a taxpayer by the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR)/Revenue Division, Government of Pakistan’s tax employees.
Latest Jobs announcement in Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat:
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat has announced new government job vacancies for all residents of All across Pakistan (All Provinces). Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Primary, Middle, Bachelor, Master are encouraged to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
|Department||Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Primary, Middle, Bachelor, Master|
|Location Quota||All over Pakistan Country (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||10 December 2022|
Available new government Job vacancies in Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat:
Candidates having qualifications Primary, Middle, Bachelor, Master are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Personal Assistants
- Dispatch Riders
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat” will be continued till the last date to apply 10 December 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for job vacancies from serial 1 to 2 may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing www.fto.gov.pk/ftojobs
- For remaining vacancies, candidates willing to apply must send their job applications (written on plain paper/CV/Resume) along with all attested document copies of Educational certificates, Experience certificates, Computerized CNIC (National Identity Card), Domicile Certificate to address (by courier/mail) at Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, 5-A Constitution Avenue, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- In the condition of any queries regarding applying process can be collected from the company’s officials by Phone helpline contact number is 0519212318
- Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat by an Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlisted for job (by using illegal sources), you are advised not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!