Echo360 Introduces EchoPoll and Upgrades EchoVideo and ExamView Platforms
Ed tech company Echo360 recently introduced EchoPoll, a new learning engagement platform, and is also enhancing its EchoVideo and ExamView platforms.
The company said in a release that EchoPoll, based on feedback from users, builds on its 20 years of providing audio response systems to education and business by delivering more flexibility and connectivity, meeting learners “where they are.”
EchoPoll will support in-person classes, remote learning, and hybrid learning. Students will be able to attend classes in a virtual classroom and engage with each other on their computers and devices.
EchoPoll’s features include:
- Live sessions with rostered and guest users, virtual classroom forums, video chat, virtual breakout rooms, and individual or team interactive work assignments outside the classroom;
- Use of a companion app to transform existing PowerPoint presentations, files, or websites into interactive Echo360 Poll Decks or EchoPoll sessions;
- Connectivity with major LMSs like Canvas, D2L, Moodle, Anthology (Blackboard), and apps like Zoom and GoTo Meeting. Easy integration also with existing tools like MOBI, Insight360, CPS Pulse, ResponseCards, and Workspace;
- Dashboards with metrics that assess the course, and team and individual learning; and
- Reliable 99.999% uptime and 24/7 customer support.
“EchoPoll is polling perfected, the culmination and next-generation technology innovation representing everything we’ve developed and advanced in educational polling since 2002,” said Murad Velani, Echo360 president and CEO.
Visit the EchoPoll page to learn more.
In addition, Echo360 is making enhancements and future redesigns to its EchoVideo and ExamView platforms. EchoVideo now includes AI captioning from Rev, the company says on its website. To learn more, go to the EchoVideo page.
Echo360 plans to redesign and relaunch its exam creation and assessment platform ExamView later in 2023, according to the release, as “EchoExam,” with “advanced compatibility, reporting, and mobile app features.” See the ExamEcho page for more information.
“These innovative and interoperable ed tech SaaS platforms help our customers consolidate disparate vendor offerings by using a comprehensive portfolio of solutions from Echo360 that address their challenges of dealing with increasing costs, support, and scalability,” said Velani.
Echo360 will hold its EchoExperience 2023 conference on June 20-22 at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, where participants can try these new features and more. Both in-person full conference attendance and selected virtual presentations and workshops are available. For more information and to sign up, go to the registration page.
Echo360 serves over 2 million learners and instructors at more than 1,200 higher education institutions in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. For an overall view of what the company offers, visit the Echosystem page.