Job Overview :
Prepare financial statements, and other financial reports using different accounting software. His/her duties and responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations and communicating with clients of the organization wherever required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsibilities and duties of this job-
– Understanding the scope of work of each task to complete within the given time frame.
– Collection and analysis of data for the accomplishment of tasks.
– Making sure the data required for completion of the job is complete and communicating with the Job Incharge for any missing information/data
– Execution/Processing of data for preparation of financial statements, modules, and setups of the relevant software and plans.
– Working with the Job Incharge to resolve the queries of clients.
– Collaborating with peers to expedite delivery times.
– Associate’s/Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in accounting or relevant field required
– Experience as an accountant or bookkeeper in a corporate setting is a plus
– Computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
– Familiarity with Quickbooks/XERO/Waveapps is a plus
– Consistent, accurate, thorough, and detail-oriented
– Good organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
– Good communication skills, written and verbal
– Polished phone and email etiquette
– Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment